Easter Brunch at Laledan Restaurant
Enjoy Easter Brunch with a view alongside the Bosphorus at Laledan Restaurant. Laledan Restaurant’s Legendary Brunch serves nearly 300 menu items, most of which (80%) are organic, and has been elevated for Easter.
For $65, The Easter Brunch Menu also includes new egg and pastry offerings such as:
· Quail eggs and caviar
· Egg farce mayonnaise
· Chocolate Bunny pastries
· Easter napoleons
· Exotic fruit tarts, nougat filled chocolate eggs
· Egg custard
· Cinnamon Easter wreath
Afternoon Tea at Gazebo Lounge
High tea on the Bosphorus is an experience unlike any other. The Gazebo Lounge offers a superb location complemented by stunning views overlooking the Bosphorus for an elegant and sophisticated afternoon dining experience. This year’s Easter Afternoon Tea menu includes an array of high tea sandwiches, hot bites and special edition pastries such as:
· Spiced Easter scones
· Mini chocolate afternoon tea eclairs
· Easter baklava with rose
· Strawberry bagatelle and more!
Other Unique Offerings
· On Easter, Le Fumoir will be serving a one of a kind whiskey and milk-based cocktail
· The Gazebo Lounge will be also be selling an array of chocolate surprises themed for the occasion. Ranging from $13 to $30, the lounge will offer chocolate rabbits and chocolate eggs of all varieties and sizes.
For the Children
Nothing says Easter quite like an Easter Egg Hunt. Kids staying at the hotel during Easter can participate in a palace wide Easter egg hunt, Easter egg painting, photos with the Easter Bunny and a chocolate bunny giveaway to culminate it all!
Guests interested in booking the Easter Package, can find more information on how to book here.