To celebrate this years World Bee Day on Monday 20th May, St Ermin’s Hotel and their 350,000 Buckfast honey bees are delighted to gift a free copy of beautifully produced book The Good Bee, A Celebration of Bees – And How to Save Them by Alison Benjamin and Brian McCullum to the first 50 diner’s who book a table for afternoon tea on that day. With hand-made illustrations throughout, this is a story for our times and a book to treasure…
Continue the celebration of bees and visit the hotel’s bees hard at work on the third floor Bee Terrace where they have been happy residents since 2011 or for a real insight into these fascinating creatures attend a popular beekeeping workshop at the hotel!
The delicious new ‘Garden Afternoon Tea’ features sweet and savoury indulgences that draw inspiration from the season’s finest ingredients, many of which are grown in the hotel’s rooftop kitchen garden, and uses honey from our bees… This summer St. Ermin’s Garden Afternoon Tea is available with unlimited rosé wine, from ‘Château La Gordonne’ for £40pp and children will love the fun garden adventure themed ‘Mini Gardener Tea’ at £18pp www.sterminshotel.co.uk/tea.
– Ends –
Notes for Editors:
- The Garden Afternoon Tea with unlimited Rosé Wine is £40pp or £30pp on its own.
- Mini Gardeners Tea is £18pp and available at weekends and during school holidays
- Gluten free and vegetarian options are available
- Available 12noon- 6pm
- Sittings last 1.5hrs
- The Good Beeis published by Michael O’Mara Books mombooks.comrrp £5.99
- Book available upon request at your afternoon tea booking, limited stock available.
St Ermin’s Hotel Property Highlights:
– Excellent location– around the corner from St James’ Park tube – minutes from Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament
– Award winning restaurant Caxton Grill on site
– Third floor terrace Bee Hives– home to over 350,000 Buckfast Bees and London’s only Bee & Bee hotel, with urban beekeeping workshops available.
– Fantastic family stay packages including ‘Budding Bond’ spy kits, ‘A Bedtime Story’ book stays and kids afternoon teas.
– Beautiful selection of Afternoon Teas, served in one of London’s prettiest Tea Lounges
– Stunning ballroom and event spaces, showcasing dazzling chandeliers and magnificent plasterwork
– State of the art meetings facilitiesand private rooms
– Special wedding packages and wedding party events
– Fantastic range of rooms and suites
– Member of the Considerate Hoteliers Association
– Voted a ‘Top London Hotel’ in Condé Nast Traveller Reader’s Choice Awards
About Autograph Collection Hotels:
Autograph Collection Hotels celebrates individuality by curating one-of-a-kind travel experiences at more than 90 luxury lifestyle hotels found in the world’s most desirable destinations. Exactly like nothing else, each hotel has been hand selected for its distinction as an iconic landmark, for its remarkable design or for its best-in-class resort amenities. For more information please visit www.autographhotels.com, and explore our social media channels to learn more about championing the independent spirit that is #ExactlyLikeNothingElse. Instagram Twitter Facebook.