Dragonwatch, Book 2: Wrath of the Dragon King
By Brandon Mull
NEXT BOOK TO THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING
DRAGONWATCH SERIES INTRODUCES POWERFUL NEW TALISMAN AS DRACONIC DOMINION THREATENS TO OVERTAKE EARTH
Recommended for fans of: JK Rowling, CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien
Paperback and audiobook formats
Bestselling fantasy author Brandon Mull’s newest release Dragonwatch, Book 2: Wrath of the Dragon King is the hottest new YA/middle grade. Entertainment Weekly excerpt reveal: check it out!
The next book to the bestselling Dragonwatch series introduces powerful new talisman, as draconic dominion threatens to overtake Earth. Dragonwatch, Book 2: Wrath of the Dragon King brings readers back to the hidden dragon sanctuary of Wyrmroost, where turmoil is already on the horizon for its inhabitants. The dragons have officially declared war on humans, after suffering a humiliating defeat at the hands of heroic protagonists Kendra and Seth. Now, two of the seven dragon sanctuaries have fallen… and Wyrmroost has become the third target.
A lively and talented author, Brandon Mull has select availability for interviews, among the topics he can speak to include:
- How fantasy adventures like his can draw reluctant readers and bookworms alike into stories that—while fantastical—can still discuss important life lessons
- How reading is proven to help young people develop empathy and other traits that will serve them well in school, with peers, and into adulthood
- The importance of making literacy a priority in our schools and communities, and making books accessible to everyone, regardless of demographics or geography
- How fun it is to write epic tales of dragons, wizards, and mystical creatures, and how kids and adults can find joy and fulfillment in creating their own worlds with words
- Why kids love dragons and cosplay
Would you be interested in a copy for editorial consideration? Looking forward to your thoughts!