SOUTH WEST’S FIRST GIN DELIVERY SERVICE VENTURES WITH SPIRIT THIS SUMMER
Lie back in the sunshine and enjoy the race with ice-cold ‘Salcombe & Tonics’ from award-winning Salcombe Distilling Co. – with the South West’s first Gin delivery service. This unique gin delivery service is exclusively available to yachts taking part in the
Salcombe Gin SYC Regatta and the Dartmouth Royal Regatta as well as other visiting yachts in Salcombe during this popular time of the year.
Salcombe Distilling Co. has partnered with Dartmouth based Ribeye who have provided a stylish and powerful custom Ribeye powerboat for delivering the gin hamper, ensuring it arrives rapidly and in perfect condition to clients for the ultimate sundowner.
Each beautiful wicker hamper will be packed with everything required to make the perfect Salcombe & Tonic; 70cl bottle of Salcombe Gin ‘Start Point’, premium tonic water, copa style gin glasses, copper gin jigger measure, ice, tongs and of course, a ruby red grapefruit for the signature garnish. (Priced from £100 per delivery and hamper).
Recently awarded a Double Gold at the San Francisco World Spirit Competition 2017, Salcombe Distilling Co produces an exceptional hand crafted gin and strives for perfection in every step of the process.
Refreshing and delicious Salcombe Gin is hand distilled in South Devon using only the finest hand sourced ingredients. This super smooth gin is produced using thirteen carefully selected botanicals distilled in a beautiful copper pot still with English wheat spirit and blended with pure Dartmoor water to produce a gin of extraordinary quality and elegance with no compromise.
Gin delivery orders can be placed by calling the Salcombe Gin Distillery
on 01548 843907 or via VHF channel 71.
For more information visit salcombegin.com/yachtdeliveryservice
The price is approximately £100 per delivery and hamper.
DATES FOR THE DIARY
Salcombe Gin SYC Regatta: 13th – 18th August
Gin and Jazz evening at Salcombe Yacht Club: 17th August
Dartmouth Royal Regatta: 24- 26th August
For more information about Salcombe Gin visitwww.salcombegin.com,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01548 288180. To keep up to date with the latest news follow @SalcombeGin on Twitter and ‘like’ SalcombeGin on Facebook.
- Each batch of Salcombe Gin is distilled with an unrivalled passion, care and attention to detail, and blended together with Dartmoor water to produce consistently perfect gin.
- Salcombe Gin is created using the one-shot method, according to the ‘London Dry’ standard.
- The Distillery and Bar are located at The Boathouse, 28 Island Street, Salcombe, Devon TQ8 8DP.
- For the curious gin lover, Salcombe Distilling Co.’s Gin School offers the ultimate experience. Each student learns about the art of distillation and what it takes to produce a well-balanced and harmonious gin. They will then take charge of a beautiful copper mini-still to develop and distil their very own 70cl bottle of gin.
- Salcombe Gin ‘Start Point’ 44% 70cl bottle (£37.50) is available to buy nationwide from various retailers including Fortnum & Mason, farm shops, food halls and delicatessens plus from the Salcombe Gin website www.salcombegin.com and can be purchased directly at the distillery.