If you’re a pop culture junkie, I’m sure you remember the over-the-top hotel suites in Katy Perry’s “Waking Up in Vegas” music video or performances from the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards…
These iconic Themed Suites at the Palms Casino Resort in Vegas have just received a major redesign and dramatic transformation as part of the properties’ massive $690M renovation. They are being unveiled and now available for booking today at Palms.com.
Ranging from $1,500 to $20,000 per night, the new Themed Suites include luxurious interiors and over the top amenities such as:
- Cinema Suite (from $5k/night) – dark and moody suite with in-suite screening room and 98” flat screen, pool table and on-demand “movie menu” for elevated movie snacks
- The REVOLVE Suite (from $3k/night) – an Instagram-Worthy, glamourous suite in partnership with the very popular e-retailer, REVOLVE that is complete with a lavish group beauty bar, Dyson hair dryersand more. Now ANYONE can stay in style and share the same experience as their favorite Instagram tastemakers.
- Make Good Choices Suite (from $1.5k/night) – classically designed suite with a photo booth to memorialize your stay and unique, curated amenity offerings where guests can choose whether or not they’d like a “good” or “bad” Vegas experience. For example, the “good” option might include amenities like green juices and healthy snacks and “bad” could include anything from a burner phone to fake business cards.
- Loft Suite (from $2k/night) – refined suite with an in-room poker table and design elements with masculine qualities of a speakeasy, exposed beams and textured brick walls.
- Hardwood Suite (from $20k/night) – keeping the same name as the former Themed Suite but with a major face lift. Home to a FULL-SIZED BASKETBALL COURT, hidden whisky room, pool tables, big screen TVs and more.
- Kingpin Suite (from $15k/night) – also keeping its original name but undergoing a luxurious revamp. The suite includes two bowling lanes, a DJ booth and 70s influenced with a modern and eclectic twist décor.
A release is attached with more information on each Themed Suite. Please let me know if you are interested in covering.