Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Offer Wine Tastings in Beaujolais, Rejuvenating Salt Lounges, & Secret Passageways of Lyon
Celebrating 18 Years Providing Expert Cruise and Travel Planning, Family Owned and Operated Cruises-N-More – Land, River & Ocean Experts
The 5-star Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Space-Ships offer all-inclusive luxury experiences —from private butler service and unlimited complimentary beverages and spirits including mini-bar re-stocked daily, to full-size private balcony staterooms—all making use of Scenic’s unique Sun Lounge technology, where the walkout open-air balcony can convert to an all-weather lounge with a push of a button, expanding the living area of the stateroom.
On-board river highlights and on-shore experiences are made exceptional by the included Scenic Tailormade handheld GPS guided tour system provided to every guest. guests will never have to reach for the wallet or purse as everything is included (except a haircut or massage): tips and gratuities, expert local guides, all Scenic Freechoice activities that allow for a more personalized vacation, plus Scenic Enrich events which are exclusive to Scenic and its guests, transfers, all meals.
Some interesting news about Scenic:
Scenic recently redesigned two of its France-based Space Ships (Scenic Diamond and Scenic Sapphire) and made numerous enhancements.
1. Added therapeutic salt lounges. The three-station salt lounge offers guests a non-invasive way to feel energized and healthier while relaxing. The humidity and temperature-controlled room is handcrafted from salt bricks and creates a micro-climate of a natural salt mine. Its three inclined lounging chairs are separated by light curtains for privacy, and low-level lighting and calming music promotes the natural relaxing effects of the salt. Guests on board the two ships are free to use the rooms as they wish, spending up to a recommended 45 minutes in the peaceful environment. The negatively-charged salt ions bear a very high kinetic energy and offer the same refreshing feeling that one might find when standing on a beach. The ions also increase the efficacy of healing, improve respiration and skin conditions and boost the immune system. And finishing up with a customized Aroma Oil Massage is certain to leave the guest in a most relaxed state.
Salt therapy has been around for centuries, its helpful nature first noticed by European monks who found that ailing respiratory patients who spent time in the natural salt caverns improved much faster. In the 1950s, scientific studies proved their effectiveness in treating respiratory ailments – and thus began the therapy now known as Halotherapy (“halo” is Greek for salt).
2. They reduced the number of cabins/guest to 78/155 while keeping the same crew count for even greater personal service.
3. Added Culinaire – a private cooking emporium offering tailored cooking classes.
4. Scenic created imaginative itineraries & experiences. French river cruise itinerary choices range from eight to 16-days (longer when combined with land options) with the Scenic Sapphire sailing along France’s Rhône and Saône rivers and the Scenic Diamond exploring the rivers of Bordeaux in Southern France. Highlights on the Southern France sailings include:
- the 60-hectare Parc Ornithologique in Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer
- wine tastings in the Beaujolais region and at a Côtes du Rhône vineyard
- exploration of the 4th-century secret passageways of Lyon
- visits to the beautiful Château de Cormatin, with its magnificent gardens and water features
5. Scenic offerings include interesting vineyard and culinary encounters / events
- guests on the Bordeaux sailings take in numerous wineries including the Grand Cru desert wines of Château Guiraud
- during a cycling tour, the Sauternes of the 500-year-old winery, Château de Myra
- indulge in a Mademoiselle de Margaux chocolate and wine pairing
6. On board cuisine allows for up to six dining options, extremely enchanting and magical
- Crystal- Relax in the comfortable open seating for two to eight guests and enjoy a wide range of cuisines from local specialities to a seafood gala evening. À la carte menus are available daily.
- Table La Rive- An exclusive dégustation experience at a 10-seat executive chef’s table. This elegant and intimate dining experience includes a six course degustation menu replete with sommelier paired wines.
- Portobello – Portobello, a fine dining Italian restaurant with seating for about 25 and a five-course menu paired with the region’s best wines with much of the preparation taking place in front of the guests -OR- L’Amour on the French ship,s with a French menu along the same lines as Portobello.
- Sun Deck Barbeque – Where guests can enjoy an old-fashioned barbeque at least once per week – from the freshest of seafood to hamburgers, ribs, etc.
- The River Café provides a wonderful range of delicious light meals, snacks and refreshments that guests can enjoy throughout the day.
- 24 / 7 Cabin service
Cruises-N-More offers select benefits for our clients and is proud to be celebrating 18 years of dedicated service in the travel industry. To work with Cruises-N-More, a Travel Leaders Group President’s Club and Inner Circle top agency, please contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia) or +1-407-771-4454.
# # #
Family owned and operated and celebrating 18 years of dedicated service in the travel industry, Cruises-N-More offers respected expertise and superior deals, prices and amenities and consistently ranks among top producers with the major cruise lines.
A member of ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents), CLIA (Cruise Line International Association) and endorsed by IATAN (International Airline Travel Agent Network), Cruises-N-More is proud to be a Travel Leaders Group President’s Club and Inner Circle top agency. Cruises-N-More has received many cruise line awards and recognition, including Regent Seven Seas Cruises Council Member and Top Producer; Princess Cruises Gold I-Excel Agency; Royal Caribbean International & Celebrity Cruises Online Agency of the Year/Key Account; Carnival Cruise Line Top Agency & Select Agency; Norwegian Cruise Line President’s Club Agency; Holland America Line Centurion & Premium Preferred Agency; Top Producer for Crystal Cruises, Cunard Line, Disney Cruise Line, Silversea Cruises.
Cruises-N-More has been featured in USA Today and Frommer’s “Cruises for Dummies” as having great cruise prices, has been ranked by MSNBC as a top web broker and was recently featured as a great source of Caribbean travel package cruise tours on TravelVacationDream.com.