Forged Axe Throwing in Whistler, BC,
International Axe Throwing Day (June 13th) –
Summer Travel to Whistler: Listicles, weekend guides, or insider tips to:
- Top Summer Activities: Hiking, Biking, Axe Throwing, Whitewater Rafting
- Foodie’s Guide to Whistler
- Events – Canada Day Weekend and Crankworx Bike Festival
- Wellness Guide – Chill out breaks, spas, and Wanderlust Yoga Festival (Aug)
- Top Selfie Spots/Instagrammable places
Obviously, Whistler is a popular winter vacation destination. However, it has much to offer during the summer and fall months too.
I write regularly about the resort of Whistler, including for Trivago and Reader’s Digest, and we have our ownblog full of travel experience. I’ll also add that I can contribute stunning photographs alongside.
If the above is not of interest, or isn’t appropriate for you, please accept our apologies and have a great spring/summer!
Hope to hear from you soon,